National Mild Day
Saturday 6th May
Sales of the superb style of beer known as
Mild are on the up,
led by strong promotion by the likes of Greene King with their XX Dark Mild.
Nationally, CAMRA is again promoting this once-threatened style via
a campaigning day plus events throughout May.
In the branch area, Mild is regularly available at many outlets
and The Regal is running a special promotion.
As usual there'll be a good selection on offer at the Cambridge Beer Festival.
This list is just a sample of known regular outlets in Cambridge, in no particular order:
- Portland Arms, Chesterton Road
- Champion of the Thames, King Street
- Kingston Arms, Kingston Street
- Bird In Hand, Newmarket Road
- Cambridge Blue, Gwydir Street
- Live & Let Live, Mawson Road
- Grapes, Histon Road
- Alexandra Arms, Gwydir Street
ALE Spring 2000 No. 297
: Next section
Cambridge & District CAMRA