Over the weekend, attendees can:
- review what has been happening at branch, regional and national level over the past year
- have a say, review campaigning themes and form policy
- hear guest speakers on issues related to beer, brewing and key campaigns
- meet up with CAMRA members from around the country, National Executive and HQ staff members
- discuss ideas for improving campaigning through workshops, policy discussion groups and seminars
- enjoy a few drinks with local specialities in the Manx and Celtic themed members bars
- visit pubs in Douglas and the surrounding areas
- visit local breweries on organised trips
There are also plans to organise various other trips enabling members to see more of the Island.
Members can pre-register to attend by going online to the CAMRA website www.camra.org.uk , and following the link from the Members’ Weekend pages. Further information about the weekend can also be found in ‘What’s Brewing’ and online, and there will be regular updates in the run up to the weekend.
All CAMRA members are welcome to attend, whether this is their first or fifteenth Members’ Weekend, and it promises to be an enjoyable and informative few days. The Members Weekend is just one of the benefits of joining CAMRA, so if you are not a member, why not join today by completing the form in this magazine, or by going on-line to www.camra.org.uk and clicking on ‘Join Us’.